2015 Catch up!.... already =)
So here is a quick compilation of pics for the month of January... that I have (again, some were lost)
Making necklaces and bracelets
So far, it's been an incredible year!
We are off to a great start! ... now I just need to get on top of blogging about it all....
Some couch fun!
One Sunday morning before church
Lexi noticed how her, me, and Izaac were all wearing black shoes and requested that I take a picture =)
About 20 minutes after church that same day I think
1 o'clock church this year for us...
Need I say more? =)
Could not be more thankful for the love these two share for each other
All geared up
Story time
Izaac has fallen completely in love with duplo.
And I have fallen completely in love with watching him play
Painting one morning
The sunsets here have just been AMAZING. So I finally went out and captured one.
I just had to grab my camera this one morning we were downstairs because Iz was just playing so well with the blocks and the sun was shining through just perfectly.
I am so grateful for my camera
What's better than just regular waffles for dinner?
Animal ones!
Got enough purses there Lex?
One weekend that Jake and Cari came up to visit us,
I tried to get a good one of the boys in matching PJ's but someone wouldn't really oblige...
This girl literally plays with her dollhouse every single day and hearing her talk and make up stories with her little dolls, is seriously the cutest thing in the world
Someone was caught hiding in the cabinets =)
One of Lexi's Christmas gifts this year was these window pane fairies that you could paint and then hang on your window.
She could NOT wait to finally do this and was so excited when I got it out.
She worked so hard and carefully
And it was really fun putting them up on her window
She was just glowing the whole time =)
And last but not least....
Sorry Iz, I just couldn't resist =)




























I love reading your posts, Kathy!
ReplyDelete