Gardening with Grandma
"I can't get over how you actually LIVE here now!"...
is pretty much already the sentence of the year (if that's even a thing), and it's only January.
I honestly can't imagine a bigger blessing than having my parents live one measly short hour away.
And like I said, I am sure this new change will constantly keep coming up, especially in my little blog.
I am just so happy that they are here!!
I mean... without thinking of our lost home in New York, of course =)
It's already been pretty amazing and again, it's only January.
Just the other night before bed, Lexi and I were chatting and I asked her, where her favorite places to go were, and she instantly replied, "The dollar store, and Oh! Grandma's house!"
Probably because she has already done so many fun things there, including some gardening.
(I think it's pretty safe to say, my kids are going to LOVE going to their grandparent's house for a long long time!)
Here are some shots of them planting some flower and vegetable seeds the other week.
Yay for amazing grandparents that live close by!!






Yay! Double Yay!
ReplyDelete