"It's here!!, it's here!!!"
For the last couple of months, Lexi has fallen completely in love (or I might say obsessed) with the mail carrier... yes that is what she actually calls the mail truck lol (ask Daniel Tiger...) and with getting the mail.
I am pretty sure it is her favorite part of the day.
Probably because I let her run out to the mail box all by herself
(she won't go without Izaac though, hehe).
Anyways, my favorite part about the whole thing is that it has now become kind of a tradition or habit for them to put mine and daddy's shoes on, before they run out to get it.
Lexi always puts on my adidas sandals which are always right by the door, and then Izaac usually puts what ever shoes daddy has by the door. And it is just so funny to watch them run as fast as they can in these too big of shoes for their little feet.
But they go as fast as they can after they have retrieved the mail and are just beaming ear to ear as they do it.
I love it.
That is all.

Comments
Post a Comment