Life in January
We are off to a great start to a new year over here.
And although it's a little embarrassing...
There are over 1000 photos in my January 2016 folder!
I just can't stop snapping away! =)
Here are some of our January pics!
It's amazing to me how much one new bath toy makes such a difference.
I think they almost took an hour bath this night!
Some block fun.
Both Lexi and Izaac LOVE making new creations and then showing me them.
"Mommy, mommy! Look at my new building!!" is a common phrase around here.
I usually make chocolate chip cookies once or twice a month. It's just a staple around here. And it's always the same old recipe because well, it really is just heavenly and I know it by heart.
However, this month I decided to switch things up and make these big big fat ones instead.
No one complained lol
Our dancing girl
One day we decided to make some home made top hats
And they definitely loved doing magic tricks and pulling stuff out of them way more than wearing them
Drivin' away!
(At grandma and grandpa's)
Went to Bing's Burgers for lunch with grandma and grandpa one afternoon
And someone was driving his new truck!
A riving game of hungry hungry hippos!
Some painting
Another staple around here.
The kids sure do love painting
The famous "peanut butter spoon" snack
"Mommy, I wanna hit!" has been another daily request over here as
Izaac has fallen in complete love with hitting balls with his bat
I try to give them both 30 minutes to an hour of individual time each day and I think almost every day, this is what Izaac wants to do with his "mommy time"
I throw, he hits
A fun rain shower came one afternoon and since Izaac was taking a nap, I had fun taking pictures of this cute girl out in the rain
This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole month.
I love catching them in moments like these
Another daily request around here is for me to build a big train track for them in the morning
And I thought this one was exceptionally fun
This boy sure loves his trains!
Here is our miss little independent
Just because she's small, doesn't mean she won't make due
This one tries to be independent sometimes too.
I forget why I wouldn't get him a snack but I later came to find this and of course, had to snap a picture.
Carrots for a snack!?
I was so impressed, I didn't even care that the ENTIRE ranch bottle was gone lol
Though, I am not really sure how many carrots he actually ate...
Pretty sure, there was a lot more ranch intake
One of Izaac's Christmas gifts this year was a new nerf gun and so now we have two.
Oh man.... they have been so much fun!
It's definitely been one of my favorite things to watch this month. They shoot, they scream, and they laugh... a lot =)

Izaac also got marbles for Christmas (from his sister I might add)
And so one day when I needed to get some stuff done, I gave them some "tools" to make playing a bit more fun.
Worked like a charm!
Some one is still ordering more board games over here...
And the kids always take full advantage of the boxes with "the stuff in them" lol
And last but not least, some back to back drawing
It really was a great month!












































It looks like you are having a great time mommy-ing!
ReplyDelete