Memorial Day Fun!
Once again Jimmy had to work on Memorial day this year but I decided it would still be fun to take the kids down to Phoenix and spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa.
It was a lot of fun.
The kids really love being there and spending time with their grandparents.
The majority of our time there was spent at the pool at Bret and Tevia's house. Their family was gone for the day but they were super nice and told us that we could still use their pool.
It was so much fun. It was still too cold for me to swim but it was fun taking pictures of everyone else!
Lexi hadn't been in the water yet this year so she wanted to wear some swimmies again. But low and behold, after a short while she was done with them and worked her body to the bone.
She must of swam back and forth to Grandpa a thousand times =)
I still can't get over how happy it makes me to watch my kids with my parents.
I love that they are here now and that they can keep us company when Jimmy is out fighting crime =)
After some pool time, we went out to dinner and then we went on a walk.
I didn't take any pics but it was so nice.
I was going to drive back that night but Jimmy was worried about the drunks lol so we then had a sleep over. It was a great day.



















Oh dear! That yard looks really awful! But despite the awful yard, I'm glad you had fun swimming.
ReplyDelete