6 and a HALF!


My girl is 6 and a half today.
Say what?!?!

Oh Lex Mex Tex. You own such a special part of my heart and I can never thank Heavenly Father enough for sending me you.

I swear I'll never be able to put into words just how much I love you.
Having a girl is one of the greatest blessings in my life.

And I'm gonna celebrate you any chance I can! Which is why we are celebrating you turning 6 and a HALF.

Actually when we were talking about the new year, we decided together that it would be fun to celebrate all of our half birthdays this year. (One of the many reasons I love you, because you like this kind of stuff just as much as me!)

So it starts with you.

Happy half birthday to you my dear!

A little info on you.

Right now you are into anything glittery, sparkly, or pink.

You love to draw and paint. In-fact when ever I ask what you want to do, you usually ask to paint. I love seeing all of your creations too. They are all pictures of our family, rainbows, unicorns, animals, anything happy and fun. This gives me comfort as a mother lol.

You are starting to make several good friends at your new school and you definitely feel more confident there. However, I do still have to walk you into the office everyday and then I have to wait until you get to your room before I can leave.

You are seriously going to be a terrific driver. This new jeep that you guys got, proves just that. You are lightening fast but you also have amazing control! We're all impressed. This also comforts me as a mother =)

You love to help out with Zavier any chance that you can and sometimes I may have to remind you that you are his sister and not his mom lol

You spend hours playing in your room with your new castle that you got for Christmas. I love standing by the door and listening to you play and make up all of these funny scenarios with the king and queen.

You have lots of stuffed animals and are kind of taking after Izaac now and make sure that each of them has a specific place in your room. You sometimes ask me too, if they were alright while you were at school =)

You still have absolutely no sass about you at all and I am and probably always will be eternally grateful for this. So many of my friends are struggling with their daughter's attitudes ALREADY and it's completely foreign territory to me! You are either straight up happy or just sad.
Also, when it comes to your selfies, there are no sassy or typical poses from you either. They are all either happy or attempted sad faces. And I love finding fresh batches of them on my phone!

You love baths and would take one everyday if I let you. But I don't lol Mostly because you have pretty sensitive skin.

You still LOVE your swim class.

You don't like most candy or cake for that matter. It's so funny because at your swim class, Izaac will try and sneak in as many free lolli pops as he can when you don't even ever want one.

Watermelon is definitely a favorite snack.

You love anything pumpkin and still insist on having a pumpkin pie for your birthday.

You still live your life half upside down and are now at the point where you can stay on your head for a good 10 minutes easy.

You love to cuddle with me and love even more when I will scratch your back.

And I could probably go on a on. Talking about you is one of my favorite things.

We love you so much Lexi girl! Happy half birthday!!











Comments

Popular Posts