9 Months
Oh hey there Mr. Big Boy!
Zave you sure are growing up. Fast as lightening too.
This past month you have been working on two new teeth.
You are pulling yourself onto absolutely everything.
You are now the sitting champion.
You love to pull your socks off.
You are now taking big boy baths and you LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
You actually freak out at just hearing the word, "bath"! This is so exciting because there are a couple words now that you most definitely understand. And it makes us so happy to know that you are able to comprehend things.
You love to sit or stand by the sliding glass door in the kitchen. Oh, and you give it big slobbery kisses! I probably wash it at least once a day now =)
You still have the happiest disposition. There is always a smile on your face.
You put anything you can find in your mouth. You love to try and go under the kitchen table even when 9 out of ten times you get stuck in one of the bottoms of the chairs. I wish I knew what you were thinking because sometimes I truly believe that you are trying to prove to yourself that one of these times you won't need to cry for mom and that you'll pass that chair and make it to the center.
You can hold your bottle consistently on your own now! But most of the time I still swoop you up and hold you while you drink it.
Your legs are the cutest rollie pollie legs ever.
You are still very very quiet. I never know when you are awake in your crib because you still just wait for me to come get you. You don't try to copy our sounds yet. Once in a while you babble on your own and we all stop and listen lol.
You love your physical therapist. You love cuddling especially to Cold Play and you are still the best baby ever.
WE LOVE YOU!
You put anything you can find in your mouth. You love to try and go under the kitchen table even when 9 out of ten times you get stuck in one of the bottoms of the chairs. I wish I knew what you were thinking because sometimes I truly believe that you are trying to prove to yourself that one of these times you won't need to cry for mom and that you'll pass that chair and make it to the center.
You can hold your bottle consistently on your own now! But most of the time I still swoop you up and hold you while you drink it.
Your legs are the cutest rollie pollie legs ever.
You are still very very quiet. I never know when you are awake in your crib because you still just wait for me to come get you. You don't try to copy our sounds yet. Once in a while you babble on your own and we all stop and listen lol.
You love your physical therapist. You love cuddling especially to Cold Play and you are still the best baby ever.
WE LOVE YOU!

Comments
Post a Comment