Ringing in Sick
Well its about 4pm on New Year's Eve and this is my current view.
Jimmy is working. Zave is napping.
And my older two kids are the sickest either of them have ever been.
I feel so bad for both of them. They were so excited to "party" and stay up late tonight.
Guess we'll just have to do a "do-over" when they are feeling better.
As for me, I'm going to order a pizza and probably eat the entire thing =)
Oh, and for the record:
2017 has been the best year of my life.
That's right.
THE BEST.
Ironically it may have been one of the hardest too.
I guess it's true what they say about opposition.
Anyways I will always cherish this year.
We got to complete our family with the most beautiful baby boy in the whole world. And got to experience miracle after miracle with him. We got to transfer jobs so that we could be closer to family and Zavier's doctors. We got to move into our dream house with a pool! And most importantly this year brought us closer than I ever thought possible. We also got to lots of fun and memorable things along the way.
Happy New Year's!
2018 you definitely have some big shoes to fill but I'm not too worried.
I think we're in for a treat!

Comments
Post a Comment