Hi 2020!!


I am so excited for this new year!

Because we were sick for basically the last half of December, I think it's making me even more excited to start fresh!

I am so excited to clean up, put all the Christmas decorations away, and buckle down on 2020.

Here are some a couple fun shots of the kids, celebrating the new year!




Also, here are the goals that we all want to accomplish by 2021.

Daddy still has to pick his lol...

Mommy: To do something special for someone once a month and to learn how to make macaroons 

Lexi: To learn how to cook more, to get straight A's on her report card, and learn how to do a back handspring

Izaac: To dribble between his legs, and win a championship in basketball

Zavy: Become potty trained and sleep in a big boy bed

2020 we are comin' at ya!

Comments

Popular Posts