Peter Piper's with Friends
So far, we really can't complain. It's only day 3 and we've already hit up Peter Piper's.
The kids had a blast too. Though I have to say I was kind of nervous because we ate from their lunch buffet which did seem kind of grotesque to me after all of us have been sick. (We are definitely not anymore) I'm praying I didn't doom us all to another yucky virus.
We met Melissa and her girls there and it was super fun. I love them so much. Melissa was so nice too and just kept giving them more and more coins. Lol they must have played a billion games.
And then I actually cried on the way home.
Because we were sick for like ever lol, we didn't get to see them over Christmas. Well of course, Melissa (being the angel that she is) had gifts for all of us. Well.... mine was a gift certificate to go get a massage with her this year at this incredible spa. Like, are you kidding me??? I really can't say how much of a blessing she is to me. She is the best friend ever.
Here's to a year filled with friends and family time.



Comments
Post a Comment