Valentine's Party!!
So there is A LOT of little girls here that are Lexi's age! Which I think is so funny because it was the opposite in Phoenix, it was ALL boys!
Anyways, she is making lots of friends and so am I! And so we had a cute little Valentine's party and it was so fun! I love parties!! and I love even more that we already have some great friends. We get together every week and I always look forward to it!
I did a drink table with strawberry milk, squeeze its, and water bottles.
I thought it was pretty cool until I saw some other pictures and ideas on the internet... then mine didn't look so good lol but it was still fun and the kids had a blast!
We had goodies and then they got to decorate cookies!
Here are some after party pictures. It's been SO nice out so we keep spending lots of time out on our deck!
And some more...
Anyways, she is making lots of friends and so am I! And so we had a cute little Valentine's party and it was so fun! I love parties!! and I love even more that we already have some great friends. We get together every week and I always look forward to it!
I did a drink table with strawberry milk, squeeze its, and water bottles.
And then a sweets counter.
We had goodies and then they got to decorate cookies!
Haha, the frosting was clearly the best part!
Here are some after party pictures. It's been SO nice out so we keep spending lots of time out on our deck!
And some more...












WOW!
ReplyDeleteThat's so great that Lexi has so many girls there her age!! And you did a great job on the valentines stuff. All that stuff looks like it could be on pinterest anyhow. You are always so creative. :)
ReplyDelete