Will You Be My Valentine?
Ah Valentine's Day!
I know lots of people hate this holiday, but I still just love it.
Because point blank.... it's a holiday, which means a fun excuse for decorations, sweets, and more sweets.
We didn't do anything too special for the day but we did have fun! In the morning, Jimmy greeted us with goodies. He is sweet. He had worked the entire night before and so once again, I didn't think he would have anything, and once again he proved me wrong. He had a dora shaped heart balloon for Lex and a little thing of chocolates and then flowers and chocolates for me. I am a lucky girl. He even offered to make pancakes but he seriously looked beyond exhausted so we sent him to bed.
That morning it was so nice out so we spent alot of time out on the deck and I snapped some pictures of the kids wearing their valentine bibs from their Nona. It's getting harder and harder to take pictures of these two though! Everytime Izaac is looking and smiling, Lexi isn't and vice versa! Dang kids!
And that afternoon I made pizza. I am starting to make sauce about once a week (and had some left over) and I had made a pizza just the previous Sunday (which was the best one yet!) and so Jimmy requested another one and it was even better! I made some yummy garlic bread to go along and they were actually good too! We really are pizza freaks over here.
We had fun the rest of the day, honestly just playing and hanging out. We even took some more pictures outside! The weather here has just been awesome!
That night I let Lexi stay up a little bit later and we had snacks and cuddled in bed.
It was a great day! Happy Valentines! And thanks babe for doing all that you do!








I love your photos - What a sweet wife and mom you are, Kathy. No wonder you have so many sweet Valentines! love you!
ReplyDelete