10 Months


 "Where oh where did my little baby go?"
My little Iz is 10 months old.
TEN months I have had an indescribable joy of being a mother to my sweet sweet little boy.
It really is amazing.
I know that there are moments that may seem like an eternity or days that feel like they may never end (like the day Izaac got into Lexi's frog potty *before it was emptied...)
But there are some nights that you hold your child and you just think, what, when, how, did you get so big?
Tonight is one of those nights.
I really have fallen completely in love with our Izaac and everyday that love just grows.
He is something else.
I love his big blue eyes
The way his whole face lights up when his eyes meet mine
How he chews on something to fall asleep (usually it's his blanky, yesterday afternoon it was his sock... had to improvise)
How he gets back up over and over and over again even if he falls, and falls, and falls
How he is just so curious right now! Anything and everything is a mystery that he needs to figure out
His monstrous rolly polly thighs
The way he loves to try and stick his entire fist into my mouth
How he handles Lexi. It is so obvious that he is very loving and patient
How he is so easy. We can take him anywhere and he is just good. (We are not used to this thanks to our first)
And well, just everything about him. 
Still a keeper =)

I love you Iz! Happy 10 months!!

For the record....
Iz is now 22 pounds. I'm pretty convinced his insides are made of gold. Lexi only has him beat now by 2 lbs now

He is eating mostly anything and everything but will not really eat "real food"... inless he is eating with the family or I feed it to him

Absolutely loves baths, especially when I put him in, before I turn the faucet off. Pretty sure, he would sit there for a good hour just putting his hand in and out of the running water

Sits up! On his own! ALOT! =)

Stands up and actually takes steps along whatever he is up against! Loves pushing his walker toy even though he falls 100 + times a day.... his poor head

Loves being outside (so nice that I can just put him on the deck everyday and let him and Lex play)

Can climb our stairs flawlessly. If we leave him down there alone for even just 2 minutes, he is pushing the stairs' door open a minute later and just glowing with glee that he has now joined us upstairs

It super good in Church. I absolutely am so grateful that I teach Sunday School, so he can roam free for an hour... it's AWESOME!

Has been taking great naps! For a while they were way short but we soon realized if we hear him crying, to just wait a good ten minutes because "Wahlaaaa" he actually goes back to sleep for at least another hour!

Sleeping through the night for the "most part". It seems as if he isn't the greatest of sleepers, so he will wake up and whine, cry, or moan for a bit and then go back to bed... and ONCE in a great while, I'll give him a bottle to help him out but at this point, I honestly don't even hear him anymore so he's just gotta deal

Is SO happy in the morning! This is one of my favorite things because even if he is awake, I don't have to rush to get him. He just talks and plays till someone opens that door. I love it.

And this little boy is still without a doubt, a mama's boy. We left him for the first time with Aunt Cari and were told, "He was actually worse than Lexi".... which is saying something.

Oh dear goodness. Mommy is definitely going to work on this issue. But that can be a whole different blog.

Tootles till next month!!













Comments

Popular Posts