"Can we go to the park?"
Not kidding in the slightest... the first thing that Lexi says every single morning of every single day for the past week has been...
"Can we go to the park?"
We kind of spoiled her last week because we actually went everyday. Either as a family or either Jimmy or I would just take her alone. I mean, she has just fallen in love with going and so why not?
Well, remember that shift change that took place?
Well, the second biggest disadvantage to this day shift, is that I am left without a car during the days Jimmy works...
And being that we do not have a park within a mile's radius... Lexi is stuck at home with no park to go to.
So every morning she looks at me and asks if we can go? And then tells me that we need to go have pizza in the park as soon as daddy gets home. (we have started to have pizza there on somewhat of a weekly basis).
It is cute but also sad that I cannot take her. She sure does love the park!
"Can we go to the park?"
We kind of spoiled her last week because we actually went everyday. Either as a family or either Jimmy or I would just take her alone. I mean, she has just fallen in love with going and so why not?
Well, remember that shift change that took place?
Well, the second biggest disadvantage to this day shift, is that I am left without a car during the days Jimmy works...
And being that we do not have a park within a mile's radius... Lexi is stuck at home with no park to go to.
So every morning she looks at me and asks if we can go? And then tells me that we need to go have pizza in the park as soon as daddy gets home. (we have started to have pizza there on somewhat of a weekly basis).
It is cute but also sad that I cannot take her. She sure does love the park!
Such a beautiful little girl!
ReplyDelete