Welcome Spring!
The weather here the last month has been absolutely amazing! No heater, no AC, just warm/cool wonderful, leave your door and windows open all day, kind of weather!
The kids and I spend lots of hours out on our deck during the day and because of our picnic table out there, we even eat out there for lots of lunches and dinners. We also go on walks almost everyday. It's so fun!
And it's also gorgeous out in the scenic way too! We have a beautiful flower tree in our front yard, that is in blossom right now and I just love it! and I also love to watch our other tree as the buds continue to get bigger and bigger. I can't wait for the leaves to pop out!
We live in such a beautiful place and I am so grateful that we have so much beauty all around us! And that Spring is finally here! We are lovin' it!


Comments
Post a Comment