Summer Fun!!

This summer has been somewhat crazy for us =)

We have been back and forth to Phoenix a bazillion times (since Jimmy's DPS Academy is in Phoenix) and I feel like we have barely set foot in our own home within the last couple months.

And although it's honestly been a very fun summer, it also has made me feel like I have been doing a pretty poor job at being a mom.

We usually have a daily routine at home but since we have been gone so much, it's been really hard to have any kind of structure and I feel like my "mommy time" with the kids has been way less. 

So on the rare days that we did find ourselves at home this summer, I really tried to make sure we were doing some fun and different activities. 

Here is a compilation of some of the stuff that we did... or "tried" =)


Paper Towel Rolls Taped to the Wall




Good Ole Fashioned Painting




Pipe Cleaners Through a Colander 



Salt Shapes and Letters







Painting on a Shower Liner (for a bigger canvas)










Sprinklers 
because the kids have to get washed off somehow








Homemade Cardboard Slide Down the Stairs









Fishing Boat Box





Bar of Soap in the Microwave






Popsicle Stick Houses





Water Balloon Fun








Yay for Summer!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts