Life Upside Down
It is absolutely no exaggeration when I say that this girl lives half her life upside down.
You know when people have a second to spare and without realizing it, resort to some sort of habit?
Well, her's is doing a hand stand.
It doesn't matter if she is on the bed, the couch, the floor, at Church, or outside. If she has an extra second with no thought or something to do, she flips herself upside down into a hand or head stand.
She is getting so good at it too!
I will post a video soon of her doing both a head and hand stand.
I am so proud of her.
Practice sure does make perfect!
Here are some pics
She is getting so good at it too!
I will post a video soon of her doing both a head and hand stand.
I am so proud of her.
Practice sure does make perfect!
Here are some pics




Comments
Post a Comment