Some Payson Camping

For the last couple of months the whole Wall family was planning and talking about the memorable desert trip up in Moab, because that was the plan for April this year.

Everyone was excited. I know we were. The last time we went, I was pregnant with Lexi and so I was excited to introduce my kids to such a fun Wall family tradition.

However, as the time got closer to go, the weather forecast looked more and more eerie. It was just supposed to be super windy and then in the end, super cold with chances of snow.

With such high winds I actually voted for finding something else to do. It didn't sound too appealing to me to drive 7 or something hours to go sit in a car in the desert because the dirt and dust was too much. (We have had to do this in the past, and it was bad enough without kids)

Anyways, I got out voted and so I planned and packed for the worst.
Morning of the trip though, the weather looked even more daunting and more people decided it probably wasn't the smartest choice to try and brave out. 

So another vote was made, and this time choosing something else won.
I thought it was both smart and sad at the same time. I really do hope we get to go on the desert trip again soon. 

However, making the decision to change things up caused some commotion lol and it was both comical and frustrating to find the right place to go.

In the end, we all found ourselves in Payson at a really nice spot. We were planning on primitive camping but this place had bathrooms, tables, and fire pits ready to go which was nice.

It did get cold at night. But luckily for me, I was ready to face the cold! We had borrowed a heating buddy for our tent from a friend and so we stayed pretty warm throughout the night.

We ended up only staying one night but our family had such a great time. The kids haven't stopped asking to go camping again since.

I am so glad that my hubs loves to camp as much as me. It is just so nice to be outdoors and have nothing to do but play, relax, and eat.

It was also really nice to be all together, even if it was just for one night. I love my family and I enjoy every second that we can all be together.

The pics!





















































Comments

Popular Posts