Easter Pics 2017
So the day before we left to go down to Phoenix to have the baby, I decided it would probably be smart to snap some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits, since we wouldn't be with them on Easter.
And here they are!
I really do look forward to the day that I know more about photography. I know I am still doing a 100 things wrong. But until that day that I am ready to put more time into learning... pictures like this will have to do lol
Luckily, these two cuties don't take much to look good =)
And then on Easter, I made the kids dress up again to take a few with their new brother!
They didn't come out too great... lol. I kind of wish I would have made the kids spend more time getting a better shot, but that's impossible! so it is what it is =)
Love our new addition!













I'm loving all your photos! Such cute cute kids you have!
ReplyDelete