Happy Easter!
Happy Easter!
This Easter was probably the best in the entire world.
Simply because,
we were home.
We were home!!
I had brought down all of the kids' Easter stuff ready to go, to my parent's, like weeks ago because we truly believed we would not spend Easter as a family in our home. We were almost positive that we would be in the hospital and our kids would still be at Grandma and Grandpa's.
But we were home!!
Can I say that enough??
We didn't have a fancy dinner.
And we didn't take any family photos.
(probably because mommy was in jammies all day lol)
And we didn't make it to Church.
But we were home all together. And it was such a miracle and blessing to me.
It felt so wonderful to hide the kid's Easter baskets the night before with Jimmy. It was just unreal.
And then to wake up that morning and watch them look for their baskets was too much. I couldn't stop tearing up. Seeing them so excited and then seeing our little Zavier asleep in our room was like the biggest dream come true.
And even though we didn't get to make it to Church that morning, I think it couldn't have been more of a fitting day. I am so grateful to my Savior for allowing me to be with my family forever.
I sure do love them all.
The kids loved looking for their baskets. Izaac found his first and it was downstairs hiding under some couch pillows and then Lexi found her's in Zavier's crib.
A short while later we had a pretty low key last minute Easter egg hunt downstairs too.
It was an unforgettable day for me.




















Comments
Post a Comment