Jump Street
It's not every day that you turn 6 and so we let this girl live it up for her birthday.
For a while she wanted to do her first 'friends' party but changed her mind as time grew closer.
In the end she decided that she wanted to go to a "jumping place" and then go out for dinner with her family. Her first pick was actually Apple Bees as that is her all time favorite but we politely asked her to choose something else so that it could accommodate more people better. She still really wanted to "go out" so she chose the Chinese Buffet in Phoenix.
I think it's the first year we didn't do pizza!
I looked up a couple places and Jump street down in Phoenix seemed to be a good fit.
And we actually ended up going the day before Lexi's actual birthday because Jimmy had to work the next day.
So late in the morning our family and Jacob and Cari's family headed out to Jump Street.
And Lexi was besides herself. She was so excited.
It was so fun walking into the place and seeing her reaction too. It was like walking into heaven for her.
And she had a great time. I think everyone did. I'm glad that Jake's family was able to celebrate with us there. She enjoyed being with her cousins.
And she really enjoyed the Chinese Buffet too. Bret and Tevia's family met up with us here and it was nice having lots of people there. I think it made Lexi feel special.
She got a kick out of choosing whatever food she wanted too. Even if it was mostly watermelon, jello, french fries, and ice cream haha.
After dinner we went back to Jacob's to do cake and ice cream.
I'll make that a different post though.
Here's to you Lexi girl!























Comments
Post a Comment