Book of Mormon Blessings


This year one of our family goals was to read from the Book of Mormon every single morning before school. 

And so far we have done it!
AND not only that but I can honestly say that is has blessed our family tremendously ever since doing so. 

First of all, it doesn't matter how crazy our morning was. By reading and praying together even if it's only for a couple minutes right before the kiddos head out the door, it allows us all to forget the chaos and start the day on such a good note.

And it's really allowing us to bond together as a family. We are discussing things. Pondering things. And we are able to feel the spirit together. 

I can see and feel a difference and I am so grateful for this book and the power that it has. We won't finish it anytime soon at the rate that we are going but I am not worried about that one bit. 

I hope we can continue to do this for years. 
I mean, even Zavier sits with us! =)


Comments

Popular Posts