Piano... Again =)
K so this is a late post because Lexi actually started piano last month with a new teacher but I am just now blogging about it!
Anyways, we have a new piano teacher!
Drum roll please....
WE LOVE HER!
I am so glad that we waited and looked for someone else.
We actually got lucky because in the end of July we got a call that she had a new opening.
(When we originally called her a couple months ago, she did not have an open spots.)
Her name is Joy Parks and she is incredible. She has been so good with Lexi and she is so fun.
She bakes huge cookies for all of her students once a month. She does three annual recitals. And she gives out candy. Plus she is as sweet as can be and Lexi loves her.
Already, Lexi has learned so much. I love love love listening to Lexi practice.
I am so excited that Lexi is being introduced to the music world.
Comments
Post a Comment