TROUBLE
I've been contemplating the idea of switching this boy's name from Zavier to Trouble.
You might think that now, after having both other kids in school, my life might slow down a bit but let me tell you, this is not the case. In fact, I would have to argue that it has actually become much busier.
Without the older kids keeping this little one year old busy, he is now off "adventuring" at all times. And if I start something that he can sense will take some time, I swear he gets into even "stickier" situations on purpose. Like getting into the sink or climbing up on the bunk and standing up.
These are things that he KNOWS I can't ignore....
So he does them... A LOT.
But I swear, I can't help but smile or laugh. Every. Time.
It's amazing how much of a better perspective I have on life with Zavier. I don't see the mess (ok I do, but I don't care...) I see a little boy who is thriving, and learning, and progressing. And I know that I couldn't ever ask for anything more. It's really all that matters.
I still am so grateful for what this amazing miracle of a baby boy teaches me everyday.
I LOVE HIM.







Comments
Post a Comment