Super Bowl Time
Another year, another super bowl. And like always we had everyone over. And like always, it was so fun!
This year, even a little more so. For one, this year Bret made a pool. So everyone had to predict certain things and then who ever had the most points at the end won 20 bucks. Oh my gosh. Our kids thought this was the coolest thing ever lol.
For the record, Cari won.
Then, it was also extra fun because I decided to get fancy with some snacks. For the first time ever, I carved a watermelon to make an actual shape. And it was so fun lol. Little things like this are always making me so happy. I made two helmets and I thought they turned out pretty cute, especially, for my first time. I also made some fun football cupcakes and then of course, there were lots of other snacks.
This year, it was also the Rams Vs. the Patriots and the Rams just happen to be Bret's team. So it was extra fun to have his team playing (even though I have to say, they shouldn't have been lol. Pretty sure we witnessed the worst call in history two weeks ago when they didn't call pass interference)
Anyways, it was a really fun night and I am thankful for nights like this. Lots of family, fun, food, and of course football =)



Comments
Post a Comment