Valentine's Day!!

I know so many people complain and moan about this day. How it's dumb and not real and just to make money... blah blah blah.

Well, you know what? I LOVE IT.


Not because my husband gets me chocolates or flowers but because it's another holiday to look forward to and celebrate and an extra excuse to have fun! Any reason for some extra fun in my book is more than okay.

I love decorating for it. I love making heart-shaped everything =) And I love that my kids are starting to look forward to it every year too. The more traditions the better.

This year, I woke up super early too, to start a new tradition. On one of my adds this month, I saw that Krispy Kreme was making special heart donuts. Well, um, of course, I had to get these lol.

So there I was at like 5 something in the morning haha. There was actually a line too. Crazy people just like me =)

They actually told me that these "conversation donuts" are actually sold out between 7-8 am. That's crazy!

Anyways, they were totally worth it and I am doing it for the rest of time haha. They are absolutely adorable and they are seriously, delicious!

The kids thought they were super cute too.

So, the kids woke up to some cute gifts and cute donuts.


And before they left for school, I told them both 10 reasons why I loved them so much. Even though, there is way more reasons than that.

Then, Lexi had some friends come over after school for a little Valentine's party. It was super cute.





























Oh! And obviously we had pizza for dinner =)





Comments

Popular Posts