Watch Out Lebron, Izaac's Coming for You!
Oh. My. Gosh.
Remember Izaac's last basketball season? A little boy who couldn't even dribble the ball. A little boy who maybe just maybe, touched the ball in the games for like 5 seconds tops lol?
Ya, he's gone.
C'ya later.
I can't even express how amazing it is to watch Izaac play now! He's totally different!
Right from that first practice, I could tell that Izaac was totally different. He had so much more control of the ball. I would actually say that he was probably the best dribblers out of all the kids on his team. Which is crazy, considering how he was the worst last time around!
And he's definitely not struggling to reach the basket anymore. In fact he makes a good number of his shots!
It's been SO fun to watch him! The only other kid that has the ball more than him is the coach's son, Krew, who is awesome. But it's crazy because the only kid that can come close to guarding Krew or making shots is Izaac. And I'm just so impressed! He's so good! And he's aggressive!
It's really rewarding too because you can tell that the coach is super grateful for Izaac. Because he really helps balance out the team. Him and Krew are always paired up together which I love because I think it really helps Izaac learn. He has to be aggressive and he has to stay focused because Krew is so good. It's kind of been perfect for him.
So it's been AWESOME. Izaac is AWESOME. He has scored almost every game and we are SO proud of him!
Keep it up Izaac!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment