The Best Invention Ever
A couple weeks ago, Zavier started climbing out of his crib.
So I thought, ok, time to take down the rail.
Nope.
Lol.
It was obvious in a matter of two minutes that Zavier was not ready for that.
Which left me in a pickle. Because if he can't stay in his bed and he won't stay in his crib. What the heck do I do with him??
WELL, I was looking on amazon and came across this mesh tent thing for cribs for this exact purpose!
It wasn't exactly cheap... but Jimmy and I talked about it and decided that his safety and our sleep was worth the price.
Ya.
Um.
It was worth every single penny. Seriously, it's probably been one of the best things that I have ever bought!
The first night or two Zave was not happy that he couldn't get out. But it kept him in (it's sole purpose) and it didn't take long for him to just accept the fact that he was trapped. Plus, it's actually cute! And it will keep out mosquitoes. Bonus.
Thank you to whoever invented this thing. It's genius.

Comments
Post a Comment