Thanksgivinggggg
Ahhhhhh! If you want to know how much I love Thanksgiving just read all my Thanksgiving posts lol.
I LOVE it!! And this year it was wonderful as always. Extra special because Tommy and Holly were with us!
I loved waking up with my dad to start cooking. I loved having the parade on the tv. I loved turning on Christmas music for the first time. I loved having so many people all together and laughing and running around. I loved eating and eating... and eating. I loved ALL of it.
I also am just so in love with the idea of spending a day to count our blessings. I don't know what day could possibly make us happier. I really don't. Thanksgiving. You are the BEST.
Wish I took more pics. Here's what I have! (Also side note. Three days prior, a phone got flung at my nose - the kids were playing around and it slipped like a freaking frisbee right to my nose... and that's why I look like I do lol)
Tom and Holly, thanks for making the trip down!



Comments
Post a Comment