The Best Birthday

 I seriously had the best birthday today. It was the most perfect day!

First, I woke up later that 630. I know, like what?!? Because Kona was gone, Zavier crawled in bed with me and I just got to lay there. Let me say that this right here... was already heavenly and the best gift ever. Usually I am up at 5 in the morning taking Kona outside looking like a homeless person. And then before I can even think of going back to bed, Zavier runs downstairs (actually he usually runs outside).

Then, as I am actually laying in bed not having to get up, I can hear Jimmy making breakfast. 

Again, heavenly. 

And then I am taking the longest nicest shower. And then, my brother came over to say happy birthday. And then I get the most beautiful flowers from Crystal. 


And then Jimmy makes me dinner and my parents come over to join us. And next thing you know, I am eating my favorite store bought vanilla cake with vanilla frosting, looking over at my home and family and knowing that in two days I am going to Hawaii with the love of my life and well... it really can't get much better than that lol.

I am so blessed. And honestly that is by far an understatement. I am so grateful for everything and everyone in my life. And it feels amazing to get to be me.

32 bring it on =)












Comments

Popular Posts