26th & 25th Birthdays!

This year Jimmy passed his quarter of a century mark! Woo hoo! Big 26! He had the academy on his actual birthday, so we did his choice of dinner and cake the day after with the family. He chose chili blanco and we had a yummy dairy queen cake. 

The first two pics were taken on his actual bday. 




The Cake!


As you can see, the kids are pretty excited about this cake. Even Zizah looks interested in the back ground!



I am so grateful for my hubby. It's crazy to think that we have known each other since age 15 as we keep getting older. We have known each other now for about 10 years! Weird!


A couple weeks later, I had a birthday myself. It was on a Sunday, which Jimmy of course had the academy so we chose to celebrate mine the day after too. We went out to lunch at Tommy Bahamas with Tevia and Bret, and then Jimmy (with Lexi's help) made me my favorite cake, vanilla and vanilla icing. It was actually quite good =) 



For the record, I absolutely love my life.
I've had an amazing 25 years so far. Couldn't be happier =)

Comments

Popular Posts