4 Years of Pure Bliss....


"THE TRICK... IS TO ENJOY THE JOURNEY, TRAVELING HAND IN HAND, IN SUNSHINE AND STORM, AS COMPANIONS WHO
 LOVE ONE ANOTHER." -GORDON B. HINCKLEY 


This time of year is so fun for us because so much goes on right in a row. Jimmy's bday, Halloween  my bday, our anniversary, and then the holidays. It makes for a fun warm spirit in our home. Though I have to say, we did not do one single thing for our anniversary this year lol. Jimmy had the academy, oh what a surprise, and then Lexi and I left for Idaho for the weekend. I did get out glasses and sparkling cider the night of our day, but I was asleep by the time Jimmy got home, and he was too tired to even see it or wake me up lol. Oh well. We are still in love and happy to be married =)

We are still crossing our fingers to do something exciting next year but it is looking less and less likely as next year, we will be having a baby, hopefully getting a new job, and if that, then a new house. But we can still hope right?!

As far as four years of total bliss... lol

We learned a lot about our relationship this year. For the first time really, we learned that marriage takes some work but I honestly can say, I am so grateful for this year because I feel like we are even stronger and closer as a couple now. I am so so grateful for my Jimmy. He really is perfect for me.


This picture was taken one of the first few weeks that we were married. It was our first fort in OUR living room. =)


And this one was taken just a couple weeks ago by our sister in law. 

These four years have been the best in my life. Jimmy will always be my love and companion, but most importantly my best friend. 

Comments

Popular Posts