Fun Filled Fall!


This Fall, like many others, has been awesome. I for one, love the cool mornings and evenings, love lots of the fun traditional treats, apple pie, pumpkin goodies, and apple cider, and I love that the holidays are so so close! I also have loved doing all of the traditional events, pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, watching scary movies, and getting Lexi all dressed up in her costume to get some candy! It's a wonderful year since she is old enough to do some trick or treating but too young to eat most of her candy hehehe =)

Here are some of the things we have done..

Two Saturdays ago, we got to go to Schnepf Farms again and like last time it was a blast. I really think we will go here every year. We just love it. We went with Bret and Tevia again, their kids, and Hazel and Speed and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. We got to go on the train ride, eat some BBQ, see the animals at the petting zoo (Lexi's fav part... no surprise there), play in the kiddie playground, go on the carousel (Lexi's first time!), have an amazing blue vanilla icee, and pick a nice looking pumpkin. Like, I said, we had a blast!



















Then, last Saturday we went to my bro's ward's trunk or treat, so we could be with family. Last year we took them to ours so it was their turn. And it was a lot of fun. Lexi was a lion but did not like her mane so we just drew on a nose and whiskers.... most people thought she was just a cat lol. Oh well. She still had fun running around getting some candy. And then afterwards we went with Bret and Tevia and the boys to Freddy's for some food. It was delicious. Lexi got her own banana sunday. I love and hate that she is getting older at the same time.











Then on Monday, we got to carve our pumpkin! Jimmy did the bulk of the work last year, so this year it was my turn. And again, we were at Bret and Tevs. It was really cute cuz they had it all set up outside for everyone. We made our pumpkin into a ghost. Not my best work, but not too shabby either =)






 So far a very fun fall!!



Comments

Popular Posts