Big Fat Belly Photos! Round 2!
Okay, so I'm definitely not a fan of the reflection in the mirror during this lovely time or of pictures that capture my growing booty for that matter.... But I did want at least some pictures taken.
We are just so so happy and so so grateful for this baby! And I want to be able to look back and remember that. Because it is such a special time to me.
I also want to be able to show each baby of ours, a glimpse of what life looked like in our family just before they arrived.
Luckily for me, my bro said that he would just take some shots of us. (Didn't want to pay for pictures that were not even wall worthy!) And even though I dislike almost every single one of them, I am happy that it is over and we have some pictures of this time. Thanks again Jake! You did great!
Can't wait to take family pics again when Maddex is on the other side! And when I am not the size of a cargo ship. =)
![]() |
| Kisses anyone? |
![]() |
| I really don't like this one of me or Jimmy but Lexi was just too dang cute to not put it up here! |









Comments
Post a Comment