Do You Want To Be Right Or?......
"Do you want to be right, or do you want to be married". -Irene Eubanks
The last couple of days have been some of the best in my life. Why?
Honestly, there is no really big reason. Much is the same.
However, I have been filled with deep gratitude, love, and emotion the last couple of days. Right now I guess you could say, I am just completely and 100% happy. I am just in love with my life.
Lexi and Maddex could be to blame. For Lexi has been an angel lately and I am just so so so joyous about having another baby soon.
Whatever the "reason" I have been over elated. So tonight as I was looking up love/marriage quotes, so I could give a sweet one to Jimmy to read when he came home (just as a nice gesture) because he has been phenomenal to me too lately, I came across this great talk by Sister Eubanks.
And I fell in love with its main idea.
"Do you want to be right, or do you want to be married."
Time and time again when Jimmy and I fight, I am the more reluctant one to apologize. Usually because well.... it's not my fault! =)
But when you really think about it, who cares who was right and who was wrong. Move forward.
That is all.
Thank you Sis Eubanks. I will always remember this saying! =)
Comments
Post a Comment