Nap Time Nonsense!
I don't know what it is with this child! Nap time for Lexi has become quite the mischievous time. She has learned that as long as she is quiet, she will not be bothered....
The last few days I found her in these scenarios....
Surrounded by torn tissues where I could not even see her mattress. The box lay completely empty on the floor (it was completely full as I had just put a new one on her shelf!)
Wall decals torn off, shirt half way off, and blankets all on the floor.
And just recently this afternoon, completely naked, including her diaper, with a huge splotch of pee in the middle of the bed, soaking everything, except the diaper (which remained 100% dry).
Dear goodness Lexi, what are you trying to do to me!
The last few days I found her in these scenarios....
Surrounded by torn tissues where I could not even see her mattress. The box lay completely empty on the floor (it was completely full as I had just put a new one on her shelf!)
Wall decals torn off, shirt half way off, and blankets all on the floor.
And just recently this afternoon, completely naked, including her diaper, with a huge splotch of pee in the middle of the bed, soaking everything, except the diaper (which remained 100% dry).
Dear goodness Lexi, what are you trying to do to me!
She is trouble alright.
ReplyDeleteWyatt's room is so terribly plain and boring right now for that very reason. There is one picture of Jesus VERY high on the wall and that's it! I even took out his dresser b/c it was just such a pain to pick up after him all the time. Oh children!
ReplyDelete