Fishies!


Not sure if this is going to be a tradition... new pet before baby....kind of hope its not! Last time it was a snake! (for the record he is dead now) and this time, yes it is fish!

Jimmy has been wanting to get fish since we have been married but it never seemed to be the right time. Well the time finally came! and we all LOVE them!

The whole experience has been so fun. It was honestly such a surprise to me! I was somewhat hesitant to do this but I am so glad we did! Mostly because I love watching my hubby enjoy the fish. He is so cute. =)

The first night after we got the tank, mind you, there wasn't even any fish in it!, he spent almost an hour just staring at it! It has also been so attractive to watch him, set up, and care for the fish. Yesterday, after I took a little afternoon nap, after we had gotten home from the fish store, I found the tank rearranged in a way that was honestly gorgeous! I am so picky and particular, so I thought I would probably end up rearranging the rocks and plants but hands down to Jim for making it perfect on his own!

And now that there is obviously fish in there, we both spend at least 20 minutes a night, staring at the fish together. It is so soothing. And I love this new thing we do together. 

So fish, you were totally worth it!

Lexi loves them too and loves to put her whole face up against the tank. 

We haven't really named them yet, but we do call this one blue one, "Guy", because for some reason Lexi has decided to call him that since the start. 

Good idea babe! 

Just got the tank! Filling it with water!
Adding the rocks!
Finished product! Also showing how Lexi looks at them!
"Can I get any closer?"




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts