Always Room for Ice Cream!
This past month, I think we have gotten DQ a bazillion times. Literally... a bazillion =)
It is walkable distance from our home, there was the blizzard deal going on, and well I'm pregnant.... so I'm sure you could do the math. =)
Most of the time, Jimmy or I would run out and get blizzards after Lexi went to sleep but there were a couple family nights that we decided to include her in our Ice Cream frenzy. She was grateful for these times.
Gotta love ice cream and family night!!
It is walkable distance from our home, there was the blizzard deal going on, and well I'm pregnant.... so I'm sure you could do the math. =)
Most of the time, Jimmy or I would run out and get blizzards after Lexi went to sleep but there were a couple family nights that we decided to include her in our Ice Cream frenzy. She was grateful for these times.
Gotta love ice cream and family night!!


Comments
Post a Comment