Rio Salado Park


This past weekend we joined the family at the Rio Salado Park in Phoenix. I thought that it was more of a cement walkway kind of place... LOL which some of it was, but it definitely was more of a hike. Oops. Luckily, the stroller or my flip flops didn't slow everyone down too much. Other than not being as prepared as I probably could have been, it was really fun. And it was really pretty. We walked around for awhile and just explored. I am glad we went.

And then afterwards we went to Bret's and had an awesome BBQ. Some of us swam but they were all crazies =)

I was in a picture snapping mood so I took way too many. Here are some of my favs. I have some really cute ones of Lexi's cousins but I won't put you through a picture overkill.

Enok was such a nice helper! He pushed the stroller almost the entire time!



Just loved this pic! She enjoyed the bumpy ride on the rocks.

My handsome man!


The first wild owl I have ever seen!


There was so much cotton! It actually looked like snow! So Pretty


Comments

  1. How sweet of Enok! I didn't know you never saw an owl! We have them here, and Patty has them all through her yard. Looks like a beautiful place to walk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts