On the Hunt!
This time: All of the Easter egg hunts!
In preparation, Chellese, Lara, and I opted to get together and have a small one with just our kiddos. This way they could get the hang of the idea and be pros for the big ones. And I must say, it totally worked!!!
Lexi was totally on top of finding the eggs and putting them in her basket for the ward hunt as well as the family one (will post about that one more next).
The ward one (or should I say playgroup) was at a park and it was fun! I'm glad we went. Like I said, Lexi knew exactly what to do. In fact, it took awhile to start and it was hard to keep telling her to wait, as she was clearly ready to go to work.
It was a proud mama moment to watch her. It was also nice because Cari came with me, with Hazel and Speed. It was fun to be with her and to watch the kids find the eggs and then enjoy opening each of them. Thanks for going with us guys!




Good idea to practice. I remember all the Easter egg hunts with you kids. Most of the time, the Prettyman kids were here too. I am doing one for the YSA this Sunday. They are a little old for one, but they still love the candy.
ReplyDelete