Our Little Monkey
Lexi is a monkey.
I sometimes wonder if she swings, jumps, and climbs with them in her dreams.
She is just so wild and crazy! Maybe it's good her grandmas aren't always around =)
One of her new favorite spots is the top of this couch. Not terribly dangerous so I thought I should snap some pics. Most of her other fav spots, well I do not give her time to take pics lol.
She sure makes for good entertainment!... and of course, for the occasional mild heart attack.
I sometimes wonder if she swings, jumps, and climbs with them in her dreams.
She is just so wild and crazy! Maybe it's good her grandmas aren't always around =)
One of her new favorite spots is the top of this couch. Not terribly dangerous so I thought I should snap some pics. Most of her other fav spots, well I do not give her time to take pics lol.
She sure makes for good entertainment!... and of course, for the occasional mild heart attack.

Comments
Post a Comment