Father's Day of Two!
I am so in love with my babies' daddy. There ins't anything he won't do and... Okay, he is super sexy at doing it all.
Honestly, he took sexy to a whole new level when he became a father -both times!
....and he wonders why I want to have lots of children! =)
Just last week he painted Lexi's nails. You are pretty amazing James Cox!
This Father's Day, Jimmy woke up to a table of croissants, banana-nut muffins, fruit, and Orangina. We of course had some balloons too and Lexi had a really cute gift for him, a hand print on top of his, that we will eventually frame.
We went to church like usual at 9 and Lexi gave Daddy and I another gift!... she STAYED in nursery for the WHOLE two hours! OH and....
Wait for it....
SHE DIDN'T CRY FOR THE WHOLE TIME!
Woohoooo!!!!
Only took about 5 months! =)
We were super proud. It was the first time in almost a year that I actually sat through a whole Relief Society meeting. It was glorious. Just because, all I had to do was.... sit there. Ahh, splendor.
Later that day, I had asked Jimmy what he wanted me to make for dinner but he just requested that I buy some ingredients the night before so that he could cook this new chicken and brocoli dish. Remember when I said he has been cooking lately...
So, he made dinner. and it was very good. We ate and watched the NBA finals. It was a good night.
I am so grateful for the men in my life. My own Dad, who has taught me founding principles that I know will keep me grounded for the rest of my life. My sweet amazing Jimmy who is such a sweet father to our children, and my brothers who are such great friends and examples to me.
Yay to all the Daddies out there doing their job. You really are making a difference!
![]() |
| The kids on Father's Day matching for Daddy =) |


Comments
Post a Comment