The Terrible Twos are NOT a Myth



Yes.... This is how Lexi has been waking up (okay this was taken about 2 weeks ago) and she IS getting better about waking up, mainly because she walks out of her room on her own now...Goodbye crib control... ok anyways, I chose this picture because this pretty much sums up the last couple of days.

I am finally blogging today though because today was actually MUCH better! So I have some time! But man oh man, the last week was rough!

Out of left field, Lexi decided to become one of those "two's". Saying "no", hitting the floor and the walls when she is mad, oh and the WORST... NOT wanting to sleep. Just the beginning of last week, she went down without a peep...

Oh, the joys of childhood phases!

She has been one tough case and I definitely have been humbled out like NEVER before. I have felt like the worst mom on the planet this last week.

However, today was actually quite wonderful. She only took 15 minutes to go to sleep! And we got to spend lots of happy quality time together. It is days like today that make me think, "This too shall pass".

For the record, though she has developed a little attitude, she still continues to be so amazing at many many other things. =)

Comments

Popular Posts