We Love You Grandma!!

Oh my goodness! The definition of help truly should read GRANDMA.

I am one lucky girl because not only do I have the best husband but I have the best mother too. Mom came out to help a week after Izaac was born and stayed for three weeks! Talk about true support and help.

Mom spent a lot of time helping with Izaac, cleaning, cooking, etc, but I think it's safe to say that the majority of her time was spent chasing after Lexi and keeping her entertained. It was so fun and assuring to wake up from a nap and find them two, playing a game, reading a book, or doing something else fun, like bubbles. Or to be feeding Izaac and either watch Lexi follow Grandma around like a little puppy or hear them both in the other room laughing and playing. Or to just be doing something on my own and know that Lexi is being fed, bathed, and completely cared for.

Jimmy and I also got to get out for a little bit a couple times and this was just priceless.

Mom, you were a tremendous help for the three weeks that you were here. Jimmy and I cannot thank you enough. I know it may sound crazy but when I think in that far future of a third, it is already so nice to know that once again I will have a super grandma at my side.

You made it so sweet and easy for me. And my favorite part was just how much time and love you were able to give and show Lexi. She definitely felt so much love and attention from you and I could not have asked for anything more. That is exactly what we both needed and we got it! We love you. You are the best ever!







Thanks again Mom for putting up with our crazy busy little family!

Comments

  1. Well thank you dears! I certainly loved all the holding the baby and playing with Lexi part. I also could have cooked a lot more- no, even a little bit more. sorry about that. It was a pleasure. I will always have such sweet memories of that trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts