Izaac's Blessing!
Last Sunday we had an amazing day as Jimmy got to give our sweet new son a blessing with Dad, Jake, and Bret in the circle. We missed you Tommy!
The blessing was honestly one of the most amazing blessings I have ever heard! Mom took notes and so I will add them once I get them from her.
We are so so so so so grateful for our Izaac and just adore him to pieces!
After the blessing when I was holding him during the rest of the meeting it took everything in me to not ball like a baby because of the intense joy I was feeling. Izaac seriously just looked like the cutest most precious little angel with his smiling face and in his adorable little white outfit. It was such a peaceful and serene moment to hold him in that hour. I will always remember it.
We had the family over afterwards and had some baked goodies, fruit, and scrambled eggs ala' Jimmy.
Such a great time!
Thank you to our family for being there for such a special moment. There is nothing like seeing your family there in these monumental times. It truly means the world to me.
![]() |
| Could they be any more handsome?! |
![]() |
| Not the best family picture lol... but it will have to do! |
| Such a great picture! Love that even Iz is smiling! |
![]() |
| Still has such a deep love for her brother. |
| The cutest little baby that you ever did see! |




Comments
Post a Comment