New Chapter!

Jimmy got the job in Sedona! (About an hour and a half north of Phoenix)

He is officially a police officer for the Sedona Police Department of Sedona..... Breathe... (me, not you)

This is just so crazy to me still. Not only are we moving away from my family who I now, have no idea how to live without them being 5 minutes away but ...

the love of my life, my best friend in the entire universe, and the person I care and cherish more than anything, will again, need a gun to go to work everyday. 

Last night we were in the guest bed just talking about stuff as he leisurely kept messing with his new handcuffs and I just still cannot even understand this! I can't even look at them without being all philosophical and thinking all these things, and to Jimmy, it doesn't even phase him! 

I mean, who actually wants to put those on someone for real!!!!??? 

It is so incredible to me how different we are. I mean we are basically the same when it comes to movies, games, music, and food. But when it comes to personality traits, we are on different planets sometimes. I seriously would make THE worst cop there ever was. And I am sure, with out a doubt, that Jimmy will be THE best cop there ever was. 

Like I said, this whole thing is just crazy. Everything has still not processed yet. And I still have a million unknowns in my head. But what I do know is this...

I have a gem for a husband. He truly is one of a kind. And he is meant for something great. I know he belongs doing this kind of work. It is who he is. He is part of a brave breed, meant to protect others. He is willing to sacrifice so many things to help keep this country safe. He has always been willing and he always will be. And even though it is hard and scary (okay, terrifying) I want to be the kind of woman that can stand by his side and support him.

So to the bad boys in Sedona, you better watch out, cuz my husband ain't playin around =)

The job starts in August and we are looking to buy our first house soon after! Which will most likely be in a city called Cottonwood. It is a small little city about an hour and 15 minutes from Phoenix. So yes, we will be moving out of the valley!

I maybe at some point will post some more feelings on the matter but honestly at this point they just keep changing! Sometimes I am super excited and other times I am so so sad. I love it here with my family, and the amazing friends that I have made. I love that even Lexi has good friends here! and her cousins! But then I like the idea of a new house, a new adventure, and that Jimmy can have his dream job. So I just can't decide which one really wins. So maybe neither actually will.   

Comments

Popular Posts