Wet N' Wild!
When Mom was here for a week or so, Lexi and I joined everyone at the water park. The rest of the family has season passes, but being that we have two kids under 2 (or so recently just did...) it didn't make any sense for us to do the same.
This was actually pretty hard for me. I know, I know... first world problems. But I hated that everyone was all together having fun at the park and we couldn't join in on the fun. Especially when my parents were here. It still just didn't work out and I was pretty greenly jealous of everyone.
Well, luckily for me! A couple days later mom opted to go again with Jake and Cari's kids! And Tevia decided to go with, with her kids!, and so I got a sitter for Izaac, and me and Lex finally got to go! (Jimmy was at work)
Well, since Lexi couldn't go on any of the rides still (about 2 inches too short) we still had a lot of fun! It was really nice to just be with Lex for a little while and have a little day time date. I just loved it.
Lexi especially loved the wave pool. It is amazing to me just how brave she is. I honestly thought she was going to freak out, with the life vest on and the waves in her face. But of course, she showed me up and was just laughing and literally jumping into the waves. She was just crazy! Every time she got knocked down, she just smiled from ear to ear and got right back up! She is so so so fun and astonishing to watch.
I am glad we got to go!
This was actually pretty hard for me. I know, I know... first world problems. But I hated that everyone was all together having fun at the park and we couldn't join in on the fun. Especially when my parents were here. It still just didn't work out and I was pretty greenly jealous of everyone.
Well, luckily for me! A couple days later mom opted to go again with Jake and Cari's kids! And Tevia decided to go with, with her kids!, and so I got a sitter for Izaac, and me and Lex finally got to go! (Jimmy was at work)
Well, since Lexi couldn't go on any of the rides still (about 2 inches too short) we still had a lot of fun! It was really nice to just be with Lex for a little while and have a little day time date. I just loved it.
Lexi especially loved the wave pool. It is amazing to me just how brave she is. I honestly thought she was going to freak out, with the life vest on and the waves in her face. But of course, she showed me up and was just laughing and literally jumping into the waves. She was just crazy! Every time she got knocked down, she just smiled from ear to ear and got right back up! She is so so so fun and astonishing to watch.
I am glad we got to go!




It was fun. Cute pics
ReplyDelete