5 Months Big!
Izaac, you are now 5 whole months big! And I promise, I love you more every single day.
Seriously, a deep and powerful love.
The last few weeks especially, I really feel that you are becoming more of a person. And I just can't get enough of the amazing, funny, and cheerful personality that you are developing. I can literally just watch you for hours on end.
It's such a miracle to be able to watch you learn and grow. You no longer are the quiet baby that would just sit happily in the room. You are moving (rolling every which way every minute), vocal, not crying, but making sounds... loud ones, blowing raspberries (the absolute cutest thing ever), and making your toys do their little songs and phrases. Hehe sometimes I get startled when I hear one of them go off or think Lexi is touching something she shouldn't, to turn and find that it's just you!
However, you are still HAPPY. You are just so content with life. Even when you wake up, especially in the mornings, you just lay in bed jabbering and smiling. Once and awhile you get frustrated because you can't reach something or a certain someone over steps their boundaries, but for the most part, you are happy happy happy. And even when you do get sad, it doesn't take much to get you smiling again.
And it is oh so wonderful!
One of my favorite things that you do right now is how you reach out and touch my cheek. It is just so tender and such an incredible moment for me. Because you are soft, gentle, and so so sweet. And it is such a bonding experience every time. I know it is one thing that I will never forget about you.
I also love holding you after you wake up. You are just so cuddly for about 5 minutes. You love to just bury your head in my chest or shoulder. And you better believe I take in every second of this time. It is one of my favorite times throughout the day. I look forward to it, each nap!
And you are still quite the ferocious little eater! You now have 4-5 6oz bottles a day/night and eat a jar of food in the morning and evening. AND you had peas and green beans this past week and gobbled them both up! We couldn't be more proud =)
Right now you are weighing a big 16-17 pounds! Wooo!
As far as the night goes, still NOT sleeping through the night =) But every now and then you will do an "almost" and not wake up till 4. This is more common ever since I kicked you out of our room.
Yes, this month, you were booted. You were waking up at least twice a night and developing this habit of wanting to play at 2 in the morning. So, you got kicked.
But you are being such a champ about it! You still go down without any fuss and for the past week, you have only been waking up once. AND you sleep in till 7. This is nice. Again, we are proud!
We will make it through the night eventually. But honestly, because of how wonderful you are otherwise, I wouldn't dare to dream about complaining. Ok..... maybe I do sometimes at 3 in the morning, but I don't mean it, I swear =)
It's crazy how already I can't imagine life with out you, and I know the same goes for Daddy and Lexi. We are all just so in love with you. You are so sweet and are always making us laugh with your cute sounds, laughs, and faces. (You still got the sad pouty lips down solid!)
Happy 5 months sweetheart!
Your first pizza crust! & of course, you LOVED every bit!
You still always have one of those cute hands in your mouth!
You didn't quite like the taste at first. That's why we are so proud...
You took it like a man, and finished every last spoonful!




Comments
Post a Comment