Crazy Quacks!
About two weeks ago, I had this guy come look at our one basement room to get an estimate for leveling out the floor.
Well he was not helpful whatsoever in that department but he did manage to get lost on the way and mention that he past a pond nearby with "hundreds" of ducks.
Before I continue...
Lexi LOVES ducks. For some reason, she just finds them fascinating. Her favorite show right now is Little Bear and it's so cute because when 'Duck" appears, she always gets so happy.
Okay, so obviously ever since this guy mentioned this pond with a "hundred" ducks, I have been wanting to go. And yesterday we went!
Not quite a hundred ducks but there was ALOT and they were literally insane.
Let's just say, Izaac was put in the car, Lexi was not to be put on the ground, and I ran away numerous times. Yes, I was a chicken amongst the ducks.
If you could call them that....
Some of them sounded like trucks and all of them wanted to eat us... (ok when we ran out of bread they went back into their pond)
But they had NO fear of people and I thought Jimmy's hand was going to be bitten of several times, as he was the only one brave enough to hold the bread. Though we did let Lexi throw a couple pieces from the top of the car. =)
Obviously I had to take pictures!
"Hey guys, what am I doin' back in here?"
Because Iz, it's CRAZY out there!
I guess this goes to show just how brave this cop really is =)
Some of these things were literally Lexi's height!
She took refuge to the top of the car
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the ducks return to the water
"Are you sure this is safe?"
I just couldn't stop taking pictures, not just of the ducks, but of her cute and FIRST whole pony tail!
She is just too cute for us to handle sometimes...
Sorry the ducks were crazy Lex! (you too Iz!) Maybe next year, we'll let you out of the car! =)








Comments
Post a Comment