Slim turns 27!!

This week we got to celebrate Jimmy's birthday! And we got lucky because he was actually off!

He woke up to a trail or something like that =)


Which led to this.


27 envelopes with 27 reasons why I just adore him. 
(Won't share those, cuz some of them are too personal =))

Sometimes I honestly cannot even process how much I love you Jimmy. I am so beyond blessed to have found you and even luckier because I was only 15. Since then, you have continued to make each year better then the last.

Happy Happy Birthday to you! Love you more then life

Here are some more pics of the "celebration" lol. It was just us, so it was a solo of me singing which we did not record for that purpose =) 

But we did have pizza and cake of course. And it was actually a pretty great day.





Lexi loved "helping" Daddy blow out the candles. 
"Helping" meaning doing it herself. She's got a pretty great dad! =)



Eating only the frosting of course...


Frosting 0 Cake 1


Can't forget Iz! Just enjoying some pizza crust throughout the whole thing! 
Oh and Daddy did give you a little swipe of frosting... 

Comments

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jimmy! What a great husband and dad you are! We wish you the best as you begin another year of life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts